The Successful Candidate will be working in a fast pace environment handling multiple projects at once. This person should thrive working in a team environment and be organized and thorough when it comes to follow up and completion of tasks when working with city and state agencies. A high level of communication skills will be important for this position.
- Research and communicate with AHJ’s (Authority Having Jurisdiction) to request a Zoning Verification Letter and Address Confirmation for each property in development.
- Hire and coordinate inspection of roof / procurement of roof report for each property in development.
- Hire and coordinate ESA’s (Environmental Site Analysis) for each property in development.
- File all relevant project information and communication in digital project folders.
- Track all projects in Due Diligence and provide regular updates to Studio Director.
- Work and train with Permitting Coordinator to provide support and assistance in the permitting process, for all projects in development.
- AEC Industry with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Background in Zoning (and/or Permitting) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Planning or Public Administration preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites / Outlook / PDF
Please submit resumes to Crystal Hudson at email@example.com and indicate position in subject line.
Must be based in one of our 5 locations. Flexible hours and remote available.
Novus Architects was founded in 1992 by one architect working for one client. It didn’t take long to grow as the demand also grew for our creative process and commitment to exceptional customer service. Today, with offices in Atlanta, Asheville, Charleston, Charlotte, and Jacksonville, Novus has a mission to create highly functional, beautiful spaces that are more than brick and mortar, or fixtures and furniture – spaces that foster human interaction, discovery and deep connection.
For all media inquiries, please visit our contact page.