Novus Architects is seeking a highly-talented, and creative individual to join our St. Thomas USVI office. For over 25 years, Novus has designed environments with a focus on the people that will occupy them. Our newly, acquired office (Springline Architects) has a proven success in various market sectors and has grown into one of the largest ﬁrms in the territory. From resorts, disaster relief, commercial, and high-end residential, Springline has successfully built a portfolio of work to be proud of.
ABOUT NOVUS ARCHITECTS
Novus Architects is a full-service architecture firm with offices in Charleston, SC, Atlanta, GA, Asheville, NC, Charlotte, NC, Jacksonville, FL and St. Thomas USVI. Novus is committed to quality in both their work and relationships, and has an innovative approach to solution-based design and project management that sets them apart as a firm. The Novus portfolio of work is a reflection of their experience in many building sectors including Healthcare, K-12, Higher Ed, Financial, Municipal, Hospitality, Multi-Family, Recreation, Commercial, and Faith-based. With a staff that has a diverse set of skills in Architecture, Interior Design, Project Management, FFE Coordination, Environmental Graphics and Construction Administration, Novus has positioned themselves as an established design firm with both regional and national clients.
- This position is working with our newly acquired location in the US Virgin Islands (Springline Architects office). Candidate needs to be located in the US Virgin Islands or willing to relocate
- Produce Permit Drawings Sets (Schematic Design thru Construction Documents) using Revit
- Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to learn to put together a set of drawings in a thoughtful way taking into consideration design and emphasis on deadlines at all times
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate projects with consultants
- While path to licensure is encouraged there are various career growth opportunities the firm supports
- BS/BA in architecture or interior design or construction background required
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Proficiency in Revit and Bluebeam is a plus but not required
- Ability to work as a team member and meet deadlines with accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-directed; high energy level; high degree of personal initiative
- Good judgment and personal maturity
- Professional image and presence
- Government work experience is a plus
Please submit resumes to Deb Meitzler at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate position in subject line.
Must be based in St. Thomas USVI or willing to relocate. Flexible hours available.
Novus Architects was founded in 1992 by one architect working for one client. It didn’t take long to grow as the demand also grew for our creative process and commitment to exceptional customer service. Today, with offices in Atlanta, Asheville, Charleston, Charlotte, and Jacksonville, Novus has a mission to create highly functional, beautiful spaces that are more than brick and mortar, or fixtures and furniture – spaces that foster human interaction, discovery and deep connection.
For all media inquiries, please visit our contact page.