Novus Architects is seeking an experienced, highly-talented, and creative individual to join our Commercial Healthcare team. For over 25 years, our Healthcare Studio at Novus has shaped health environments with a priority placed on consideration for the people that will occupy them. Our success in healthcare design is based on our client-centered design methodology and value we place in long- standing client relationships.
ABOUT NOVUS ARCHITECTS
Novus Architects is a full-service architecture firm with offices in Charleston, SC, Atlanta, GA, Asheville, NC, Charlotte, NC, Jacksonville, FL and St. Thomas USVI. Novus is committed to quality in both their work and relationships, and has an innovative approach to solution-based design and project management that sets them apart as a firm. The Novus portfolio of work is a reflection of their experience in many building sectors including Healthcare, K-12, Higher Ed, Financial, Municipal, Hospitality, Multi-Family, Recreation, Commercial, and Faith-based. With a staff that has a diverse set of skills in Architecture, Interior Design, Project Management, FFE Coordination, Environmental Graphics and Construction Administration, Novus has positioned themselves as an established design firm with both regional and national clients.
- This position will require clear, effective communication, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a strong drive to see results that will ensure you retain highly satisfied clients.
- Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects
- Would be considered a trusted mentor, leader and trainer with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage a project from concept through completion while simultaneously managing staff and client relationships.
- Manages multiple small/medium projects, coordinates all aspects of assigned projects, and estimates scope of work.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Exceptional communication skills for working directly with clients, consultants, jurisdictions, and general contractors.
- The ability to work and thrive in team and independent working scenarios with demonstrable organizational and time management skills.
- Will be managing at least 6 people.
- 15 or more years of experience in Architecture.
- Professional degree in Architecture.
- Licensure required.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part as a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Option to work remotely or in the office – must be able to manage staff that works from home remotely.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills space planning.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Proficient with Revit, Microsoft Office Suite, and Bluebeam.
Please submit resumes to Deb Meitzler at email@example.com and indicate position in subject line.
Must be based in one of our 5 mainland USA locations. Flexible hours and remote available.
Novus Architects was founded in 1992 by one architect working for one client. It didn’t take long to grow as the demand also grew for our creative process and commitment to exceptional customer service. Today, with offices in Atlanta, Asheville, Charleston, Charlotte, Jacksonville and St. Thomas USVI, Novus has a mission to create highly functional, beautiful spaces that are more than brick and mortar, or fixtures and furniture – spaces that foster human interaction, discovery and deep connection.
For all media inquiries, please visit our contact page.